الله معاهم أبطال بﻻدي الله معاهم ،
#صور | في وداع أبنائهم… أهالي الشهداء الأطفال الأربعة من عائلة بكر والذين ارتقوا إثر استهداف الزوارق الحربية الإسرائيلية لهم خلال لعبهم على شاطئ #غزة.
Listen to the response of Palestinian youth in Gaza when a reporter for Vice News says he’s scared after hearing an Israeli airstrike
Day 7: Israeli troops kill Palestinian stone-thrower in West Bank, Gaza running out of medical supplies as Palestinian death toll passes 172, OCHA estimates 25,300 children are in need of psychosocial support | July 14, 2014
1. A young Palestinian boy poses in front of a tarpaulin hiding a destroyed building following an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
2. Relatives of three Palestinian members of Abu Muamar family, who were killed in an Israeli air strike on their house, mourn next to one of the bodies during their funeral in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
3. A Palestinian inspects a house which was damaged in an Israeli air strike that destroyed a neighbouring house in Deir El-Balah in the central Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
4. Palestinian girls mourn before the funeral of their uncle, Adham Abed el-Al, who was killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza a day earlier. (Mohammed Asad/APA)
5. A Palestinian boy walks amongst the rubble of a house which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike in Deir El-Balah. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
6. Four-year-old Palestinian girl Shayma Al-Masri, who was wounded in an Israeli air strike that killed her mother and two of her siblings, lies on a bed next to her doll as she receives treatment at a hospital in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
7. Palestinians look at damaged cars amid the rubble of destroyed buildings following an Israeli air strike. (Thomas Coex/AFP/Getty Images)
8. Palestinians, who fled their family homes in the northern border town of Beit Lahiya, stay at a United Nations-run school in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
9. Palestinians look at a missile which was fired by an Israeli aircraft, as they stand in front of a house which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike in Gaza City. (Mohammed Salem/Reuters)
10. A Palestinian woman reacts in front of the remains of her house, which was destroyed in an Israeli air strike, in Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip. (Ibraheem Abu Mustafa/Reuters)
In case anyone wanted to know what a lightening strike can do to the body- given that they survive.
I’ve reblogged this before but I didn’t know it was from a lightning strike. That’s insane.
wow this is so weird and amazing
This man is the leading anaesthetist in Norway. He travels to Gaza every time the Israeli forces brutally bombard Gaza to treat injured women and children for free. This man is a true hero and a shining example of what compassion looks like.
Shouldn’t we respect the IDF? I mean look, aren’t they risking their life kidnapping young kids, oh sorry! I mean arresting the threat to Israel ?